On the eve of the Brexit deadline, this year’s JPES Property seminar will see a panel of senior industry figures look ahead to 2020 and debate whether investors would be best advised to channel their cash into London or the UK regions.
The seminar panel will comprise:
- Helen Gordon British Property Federation President and Grainger CEO
- Matthew Weiner CEO U+I plc
- Madeleine McDougall Head of Real Estate and Housing, Lloyds Bank
- Ross Blair Senior Managing Director, Hines UK
- Walter Boettcher Research & Forecasting Director, Colliers International
JPES Head of Property, Duncan Lamb, comments: “London has been on an incredible investment run but is its pricing now too distorted by a seemingly unending flow of overseas money?
“In contrast, the UK regions may offer a more tempting yield profile but it can be difficult to find the scale of product which makes investment worthwhile. And where is going to be best for backing major development? It should be a fascinating session.”
For further information on reserving a place at this event, please contact us at email@example.com
Wednesday, October 30th 4-6pm